Follow us on Facebook
- Publishing Policies: All published articles are double-blind peer-reviewed by at least two reviewers selected from senior scientists. The reviewers should not have published with the author/editor or any of the co-authors of the article/book in the last five years and should not be currently working or collaborating with the institute of the author or any of the co-authors of the submitted manuscript. For the "Article" section only, which is subject to a Call for Papers, Double-Bind Peer Review is used.
- Article-processing charges (APCs): Since the publication costs of the journal are borne by the sponsoring universities, authors do not incur any costs for submission (Article-Submission-Charges ASC) or publication of their articles (Article-Processing-Charges, APC). There are no grants for the publication of articles (waivers).
- Basic Rules:
- The paper must be original and unpublished.
- The length of the paper must be between 5000 and 7500 words.
- The language of the paper must be English, Italian, French or Spanish.
- Formatting Rules:
- The paper must be written in Word format (.doc, .docx).
- Text must be justified, Garamond 13, single interline spacing.
- Do not use double or multiple spaces!
- Author's name, last name, institute of origin and academic position, mail address.
- Title jagged and bold, Garamond 14.
- Abstract and keywords:
- The abstract must be written in English, comes after the title of the paper and must not exceed 150 words including spaces.
- Then include five keywords in English.
- Paragraph title Garamond 13 and bold.
- Bibliography and author biography (5 lines max) at the end of the article.
- Please do not underline.
- Footnotes are accepted (but sparingly!).
- Pictures, tables and graphics must be within the text.
- Double-blind peer review:
- The paper is anonymized and sent to two reviewers who evaluate the content of the paper.
- If both reviewers do not approve the paper, it is finally rejected.
- The peer reviews are sent to the author directly from the editorial office.
- After the anonymous reviews, the author can revise and modify his paper again.
- Only after the final approval by the reviewers, the paper is published.
- For all cases not explicitly mentioned in the above text, please refer to APA Style Fifth Edition.
- Please Submit your paper file to email@example.com
Declaration on data protection: The names and e-mail addresses entered on this website will be used exclusively for the purposes stated and will not be made available for other purposes.
Names and email addresses entered on this website will be used exclusively for the stated purposes and will not be made available for any other use.