Follow us on Facebook
License & Copyright
Journal of Sport and Social Sciences is an open access, double blind peer reviewed journal published annually. All articles published in our journal are open access and available online immediately after publication.
Eracle Journal is published under a Creative Commons Attribution Licence 4.0.
With the CC-BY licence, authors retain copyright and allow anyone to download, reuse, reprint, modify and distribute their contribution. The work must be properly attributed to the author and the place of first publication should be mentioned.
- Copyright Policy & Self-Archiving:
- Author's Preprint: The author may archive the preprint (i.e., before reprinting).
- Author's Post-Print: The author may archive the post print (i.e., the final draught after peer review).
- Publisher's Version/PDF: The author may archive the Publisher's Version/PDF.
- General Conditions:
- On open access repositories.
- Publisher's Version/PDF may be used
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 are available
- Publication guidelines: All published articles are double-blind peer-reviewed by at least two reviewers selected from senior scientists. The reviewers should not have published with the author/editor or any of the co-authors of the article/book in the last five years and should not currently work or collaborate with the institute of the author or any of the co-authors of the submitted manuscript.
Eracle Journal of Sport and Social Sciences consists of three sections:
Only the “article” section, which is subject to a call for papers, will be subject to double-blind peer review.
Articles Processing Charges (APCs): Since the journal's publication costs are borne by the sponsoring universities, authors are not charged article-submission charges (ASC) or article-processing charges (APC) for publishing their articles.
There are no grants for the publication of articles (waivers).
- Plagiarism policy: All submitted articles are checked for plagiarism, including using software such as Compilatio, Turnitin, or iThenticate. If plagiarism is found, a specific process is followed. Eracle Journal of Sport and Social Sciences follows the guidelines contained in the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) flowcharts (http://publicationethics.org/resources/flowcharts).
In the case of suspected plagiarism in a published article:
- The person who alerted SHARE to the situation is informed of the next steps.
- The articles will be compared to verify the degree of plagiarism.
- All editors/publishers of the journal/series will be informed and asked to comment.
- The author of the article/book in question will be contacted with evidence of the plagiarism case and asked to comment.
If the author is found guilty of plagiarism:
- The editors/publishers of the journal/series in which the plagiarised original article was published, and the authors of the plagiarised article/book will be informed.
- SHARE publishes an official retraction of the article/book.
- 3) The article/book is retracted from the SHARE website.
- SHARE will not publish an article/book by the affected author for a period of 5 years.
- Open Access Policy: Eracle Journal of Sport and Social Sciences provides open access to its content in the belief that making research freely available to the public promotes global knowledge exchange.
- Sponsorship: Department of Social Sciences, University of Naples Federico II - http://www.scienzesociali.unina.it