Already have a Username/Password for JOP. Journal of the Pancreas?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published nor it is before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in one note in the "Title Page" of the manuscript).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or text document file format.
- The English language has been assessed by a mothr-tongue revisor and it is grammatically correct and idiomatic.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs bold and italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses). All illustrations, figures, and tables are numbered and placed at the end of the text.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines page.
- Where available, MEDLINE/PubMed identifiers (PMID) as well as the URLs for the references have been provided.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions reported in the Ensuring a Blind Peer Review page have been followed.
JOP policy in terms of copyright is a quite innovative one. We strongly believe in the importance for Authors to retain the intellectual property of the articles that they send to journals in order to facilitate the scientific communication and exchange.
For these reasons, JOP does not follow a traditional copyright policy. This means that Authors retain the intellectual property of their scientific contributions.
GENERAL COPYRIGHT STATEMENT
1. Copyright Assignment
In order for JOP - Journal of the Pancreas - to publish your article, the Authors must agree to the terms and conditions listed below:
- The Authors retain (or your employer retains, if applicable) copyright to the article you have submitted to JOP
- The Authors grant to JOP Publisher a non-exclusive license to publish the article in JOP or any third party repositories such as MEDLINE or PubMed Central, etc.. This is a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license to publish the article on-line, in print and in any other format in which it is now or in the future capable of existence and in any language. The article may be published in whole or in part, alone or in combination with other articles
- JOP may change the appearance of the article (layout and format) to ensure consistency and readability
- The Authors warrant to JOP Publisher that the article does not infringe any existing copyright or any other rights of any third party and that you have full authority to enter into this Agreement and grant the rights granted to JOP without resulting in a breach of any obligation you may have.
- The Authors certify that, the entire manuscript is an original creation of the Authors and none of the material in the manuscript has been published previously, is included in another manuscript, or is currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. The Authors also certify that this manuscript has not been accepted for publication elsewhere, and that the Authors have not assigned, licensed, or otherwise transferred any right or interest in the manuscript to anyone. Moreover, should JOP request the data upon which the manuscript is based, you shall produce it. The Authors are responsible for applying for permission for rights for all borrowed materials and are responsible for paying any fees related to the applications of these permissions.
- The Authors are free to place the article wherever they wish, or permit its use by another party, but in all such cases The Authors must ensure that if the article (in whole or in part) is made available other than through JOP, JOP shall be identified as the original publisher and the JOP citation details of the article shall be listed.
- This Agreement will be valid for JOP, its Publisher, licensees, assignees and successors in business
2. Authorship Responsibility
The Authors certify that they have participated sufficiently in the conception and design of this work and the analysis of the data (where applicable), as well as the writing of the manuscript, to take public responsibility for it. The Authors believe the manuscript represents valid work. The Authors have reviewed the final version of the manuscript and approve it for publication.
Neither this manuscript nor one with substantially similar content under the Authors' authorship has been published or is being considered for publication elsewhere, except as described in an attachment.
Furthermore,the Authors attest that they shall produce the data upon which the manuscript is based for examination by the editors or their assignees should they request it.
3. Financial Disclosure
The Authors have no potential conflicts of interest: he Authors certify that they have no affiliation with or financial involvement in any organization or entity with a direct financial interest in the subject matter or materials discussed in the manuscript (e.g. employment, consultancies, stock ownership, honoraria), except as disclosed in an attachment.
Any financial project support of this research is identified in an acknowledgment in the manuscript.
4. Institutional Review Board/Animal Care Committee Approval
The Authors certify that their institution has approved the protocol for any investigation involving humans and animal and that all experimentation was conducted in conformity with ethical and humane principles of research.
SPECIAL COPYRIGHT STATEMENT for Round Tables and Conference Proceedings
1. Copyright Assignment
The Editor of special JOP activities (Round Tables, Conference Proceedings, etc.) should agree to the terms and conditions listed below:
- The intellectual property of each individual article/abstract remains with the individual or collective authors, whichever applicable, as stated in the "GENERAL COPYRIGHT STATEMENT".
- The Round Table or the Conference Proceeding articles or contributions cannot be reproduced, reprinted in paper, stored in a retrieval system or transimitted in any form AS A WHOLE without the written prior permission of the Publisher.
- In any of the above cases the Publisher could charge a specific fee in order to grant the permission.
2. Financial Disclosure
- The Editor of special JOP activities (Round Tables, Conference Proceedings, etc.), as well as any other contributor, certifies that has no affiliation with or financial involvement in any organization or entity with a direct financial interest in the subject matter or materials discussed in the Round Table or the Conference Proceedings (e.g. employment, consultancies, stock ownership, honoraria), except as disclosed in an attachment.
- Any financial project support of the published research is identified in an acknowledgment in the manuscript.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
ISSN 1590-8577 | JOP is published by CAB - Center for Libraries at "Federico II" University of Naples using Open Journal System