Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The file must be submitted in Word, Open-Office or RTF.
- The URL of the cited websites must be provided.
- The text must be single-spaced, in a 12 points font with no formatting elements; photos, figures, tables and their captions must be included in a separate file. The relative insertion points must be indicated in the text.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The file must include an abstract of 500-700 keystrokes and 4-5 main keywords.
Authors retain the copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Public License (CC-BY-4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.